Mallard Marketing presents options for content writers to earn with us. Writers can submit and pitch for unique articles on topics and/or latest news ranging from technology, education, exams, geopolitics, medical, society, etc. that will be published online on various client websites.
Each article submitted to us should have a minimum of 1000 words, should be grammatically correct and should be totally free from plagiarism. You are required to submit 3 articles per day. Monday to Saturday. You will be given an AI tool to help write the articles faster.
This is a fixed-monthly stipend program which means, you will NOT be paid per article. Amount will be deducted if the daily goals are not achieved or you are taking leave.
Work experience is not required.
The monthly stipend depends on your skills. If you are a good writer, who has a good command on the language and a fast reader, you can hope to get started between Rs.4,500 per month and you will be provided a Certificate of Internship at the end of 3 months.
Once an article is submitted, it will then be reviewed by a senior editor. Subject to the Editor’s approval, the article is then published on the website and is counted as a successful submission.
The writers can choose any topic of their interest but the articles need to be from one of the following categories :
Important Things to note
- Writers will be given 3 warnings before they are removed from the program.
- We work tirelessly towards fighting plagiarism and will not tolerate any duplicate content submissions.
- The articles checked for Grammar and then uploaded to the respective platform .
- All payments are only sent via Paypal or Bank transfer at the moment.
- All articles once submitted, are the Intellectual Property of the respective platform and all IP protection laws will apply.
- Writers are not allowed to submit duplicate content and not allowed to re-use the submitted articles elsewhere on the internet.
- The program will be signing up very limited number of writers and we reserve the right to stop any new signups at any time.
- The terms and conditions for this program, as mentioned here, can be changed at any time.
- All selected writers are not employees of Mallard Marketing or it’s brands so no employment benefits will apply.
- Writers are only allowed to share articles published by them on their personal social media channels and not allowed to spam on public groups or forums in a bid to gain more views. Anyone found to be spamming, will be banned.
- Each article submitted needs to be atleast 1000 words long and it does not include any quoted remarks.
- Any views expressed in the content published on the website by a writer are his or her own views and not of Mallard Marketing or its’ Brands as a company or it’s owners. All liability remains with the original content contributor. For any complaints regarding the content uploaded to our website, please contact us at [email protected]
Interested writers need to apply for being selected as a writer for the respective programme through the form below. After which, our team will go through your current experience and ask you to be submit a sample article. This sample article is used to judge your hold of the english language and to ensure only the best are selected for the writers’ program.
After submitting the sample article, allow 7 working days for our team to review and get back to you with the final decision. If the team likes your work, the article is approved for posting and is treated as your first submission. The selected writers are then given a login ID via email address which can then be used by the writer to submit future articles.