Mallard Marketing presents 2 options for content writers to earn with us. Writers can submit and pitch for unique articles on topics and/or latest news ranging from technology, education, exams, geopolitics, medical, society, etc. that will be published online on various client websites.
Freelancing (paid per article)
We understand a lot of the writers prefer writing articles and getting paid per article. So, we have included this option for the people who want to be paid on article basis. You are paid Rs. 150 per article and you can choose to write as many articles as you wish every month. You will be paid for all your articles on the first week of next month.
Each article submitted to us should have a minimum of 1000 words, should be grammatically correct and should be totally free from plagiarism. Once an article is submitted, it will then be reviewed by a senior editor. Subject to the Editor’s approval, the article is then published on the website and is counted as 1 successful submission.
|Articles Written||Amount Earned (Rs 150 per article)|
|1 article||Rs. 150|
|10 articles||Rs. 1500|
|50 articles||Rs. 7500|
|100 articles||Rs. 15,000|
The writers can choose any topic of their interest but the articles need to be from one of the following categories :
Important Things to note
- Writers will be given 3 warnings before they are removed from either of the programmes.
- We work tirelessly towards fighting plagiarism and will not tolerate any duplicate content submissions.
- The articles need to be run through Grammarly Pro (we will give you access) and then uploaded to the respective platform via WordPress to be counted as a valid submission.
- All payments are only sent via Paypal or Upwork at the moment.
- All articles once submitted, are the Intellectual Property of the respective platform and all IP protection laws will apply.
- Writers are not allowed to submit duplicate content and not allowed to re-use the submitted articles elsewhere on the internet.
- The program will be signing up very limited number of writers and we reserve the right to stop any new signups at any time.
- The terms and conditions for this program, as mentioned here, can be changed at any time.
- All selected writers are not employees of Mallard Marketing or it’s brands so no employment benefits will apply.
- Writers are only allowed to share articles published by them on their personal social media channels and not allowed to spam on public groups or forums in a bid to gain more views. Anyone found to be spamming, will be banned.
- Each article submitted needs to be atleast 1000 words long and it does not include any quoted remarks.
- Any views expressed in the content published on the website by a writer are his or her own views and not of Mallard Marketing or its’ Brands as a company or it’s owners. All liability remains with the original content contributor. For any complaints regarding the content uploaded to our website, please contact us at [email protected]
Interested writers need to apply for being selected as a writer for the respective programme through the form below. After which, our team will go through your current experience and ask you to be submit a sample article. This sample article is used to judge your hold of the english language and to ensure only the best are selected for the writers’ program.
After submitting the sample article, allow 5 working days for our team to review and get back to you with the final decision. If the team likes your work, the article is approved for posting and is treated as your first submission. The selected writers are then given a login ID via email address which can then be used by the writer to submit future articles.